Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stuffed Nampyeons

Right now, I'm the only one awake in the whole house. Everyone else is sleeping away. What's even crazier is that I'm grinning and laughing by myself. I can't help it. I'm preparing my gifts for the kanahans and I'm bursting laughter by the minute. After I've done everything, I'm even laughing harder. Aigoo!!! Nomo nomo kyooo-o. I don't know if they'll like it but I'm even thinking of doing one for myself. But then my nampyeon will probably slap me silly. I wish I can take pictures of them but that'd be such a spoiler. I wan't them to be really surprised when I get home. 

I'm thankful I had a really great laugh after shedding tears while typing my letter to each of them. I can't wait to see them. Kanahans, if you're reading this, I really really miss you guys! You know who you are. I'll see you very soon. I love you!!!

P.S. Congrats to me for finishing an entire SUJU playlist on Youtube with 100 videos while working on the nampyeons! ROFL.

1 comment:

  1. touched and happy..see you soon nang..

    have a safe trip unnie :)

    ReplyDelete