Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hyukjae-a, oedi issoeni?


A day after I tried to search for clips of Hyukjae-a in Busan, he started uploading a photo of himself with an "as a tourist" caption on his Twitter account. So I figured maybe he wasn't present during the film festival because he was busy preparing for his family's vacation. I'm happy he gets to spend time with his family. After all, in almost all of his earlier appearances on variety shows he has emphasized that his family is really important to him and that he loves his family dearly. I can still remember how he screams out "that's my mom's" and "that's my noona's" while happily looking at the prizes at stake in one of the variety shows he appeared in. Isn't he thoughtful? =)

Hyukjae oppa, I hope you're having a good time in Europe. Ahpeujima!

No comments:

Post a Comment